ASSE 5130 New Rebuilder/Repairer Course February 28th-March 1st, 2024
February 28, 2024@8:00 am-March 1, 2024@4:30 pm$1049
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN CERTIFIED WITH MN DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRY TO PROVIDE 12 CODE AND 4 TECHNICAL PLUMBING CONTINUING EDUCATION HOURS.
Students must be licensed plumbers, per Mn Dept of Labor & Industry, and have already completed the 5110 New Tester Course. This class will certify plumbers, according to ASSE guidelines, to repair/build RPZs, Double Check Valves and Pressure Vacuum Breakers.
ASSE 5130 New Rebuilder/Repair course is completed in three consecutive days. Quizzes are given daily, along with hands-on practice. A 50 question proctored exam as well as a practical exam will be given on the last day.
This course will be taught by an ASSE certified instructor in an ASSE certified school. Registration with in two weeks of the class will result in a $50 late registration fee, which is charged by ASSE, not the school.
COURSE DATES AND TIMES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Wednesday February 28, 2024 – 8am – 4:30pm
- Thursday, February 29, 2024 – 7am – 4:30pm
- Friday, March 1, 2024, 2022 – 7am – 10am
- Describe why backflow prevention is critically important
- Recognize the devices that need to be tested and which ones do not
- Identify, test and repair a wide variety of backflow preventers
- Explain the theory and principles of backflow prevention
- Proper reporting of test results and failures
***BRING ASSE MANUAL FROM NEW TESTER TRAINING COURSE
Cost is $999.00. Class size is limited to 10. No holds will be given. No refunds 14 days prior to class as course materials are ordered. All materials are provided.
Helpful Hint – our students are eligible for a discounted room rate at Best Western in Blaine.
The number to the hotel is 763-792-0750 – discount code for this class is ‘MetroTest’